In life you don’t find your voice. It finds you.
Violet Hayes knows how to survive the year living with her grandmother in the small town of Wandorah, Tennessee.
- Make Rose happy
- Don’t sing or play guitar
- Avoid Sally Shaw
- Ignore Carter Jenkins
It seems simple enough, right? Wrong.
- How do you keep a depressed sister happy?
- How do you deny yourself your dream?
- How do you avoid a friendship?
- And how do you ignore a boy when he’s everywhere you turn?
Violet’s to-do list just became a whole lot harder.